:the Composer: :the Composer:

very good

Really was a really special piece of animation, i liked it all. and the ending was truelly inspiring. Well done.

And to Kawelak: You are missing something buddy...

It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

This was really fantastic.

I mean just the music at the beginning with you singing? I was amazed at its brilliance. I am looking forward to this whole heartedly. Good job on the start of something big.

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

Brilliant.

That was the best fbf animation I have seen on Newgrounds or on any animation site I have been on. That was truly brilliant. I salute you.

Well done my good friend, well done.

BoxFace BoxFace

FUCK YEAH

This is a worth while flash game on all fronts:

Graphics;
Game play;
Awesomeosoty.

10/10

Artic-Fire responds:

thanks, glad you liked it!

Shrink Shrink

Awesome.

Great game, J-C's a dick though...

But the game was simple, addictive n' affective. Suweeet.

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Very Good yo.

This was overall a fun game. I find the idea to be a brilliant one, and very original.
The only problem was that at times it was unclear on what to do and how to do it. But fair do's yo cause it would ruin the feel of the game if you explained very game. So overall its a 7 from me...

Good job.

RyanPridgeon - Energy Spawn RyanPridgeon - Energy Spawn

Not too bad at all

I liked it because I can tell your quite new to reason? Sorry if i make that assumption and your not but i could hear a lot of reason presets etc. Thats what brought it down for me, but thats a given. After a while you could easily make some real good songs. Just like started researching how sounds are made and experimenting. But like where you are its impressive. Good job.

RyanPridgeon responds:

Yay :)

Yeah, i've only been using reason for like 5 weeks and its the first like electronic music program i've used so... :P thanks for liking it because I really enjoy making it

Thanks :D

Vampires dream Vampires dream

Sweet.

Real good, did you do the vocals yourself? And allthough I didnt find the track too diverse its not a bad thing at all, still brilliant.

Thanks, Ben.

DistortionResonance responds:

Thanks and yes we did do the vocal ourselves. We just wanted to do something catchy so we went nu na in a speaker.

Ginger Bread Man Ginger Bread Man