BoxFace BoxFace

FUCK YEAH

This is a worth while flash game on all fronts:

Graphics;
Game play;
Awesomeosoty.

10/10

Artic-Fire responds:

thanks, glad you liked it!

Shrink Shrink

Awesome.

Great game, J-C's a dick though...

But the game was simple, addictive n' affective. Suweeet.

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Very Good yo.

This was overall a fun game. I find the idea to be a brilliant one, and very original.
The only problem was that at times it was unclear on what to do and how to do it. But fair do's yo cause it would ruin the feel of the game if you explained very game. So overall its a 7 from me...

Good job.

Advanced RPG tut Advanced RPG tut

Nice

Nice tut, duuuuuuude. But I dear say theres alot better when than using the v-cam. But anyway its clear and all that. So good job.

West-End-Pro responds:

Ye I know...I really should update it sometime but....blah...

Thnx for the review..

Defenseless Stick Defenseless Stick

good

I liked it, it was enjoyable, but a mainthing needed in these games is being able to change your direction while jumping. But thats only my opinion. Still it was fun.

The Way of Flash(Newbs) The Way of Flash(Newbs)

Not Good.

For one: the intro was two long for such a short tutorial. And secondly, the tutorial was too short! There were only three things in this tutorial, three things which have been covered in countless other tutorials. Think about what you doing and then you will be able to realize if its a good idea or not.

sniffy-gerbil responds:

I just wrote what I though others would think helpful and I put it in the way I understould it. We don't want to throught too much things at newcomers at once, it might turn them off!

The n00b Guide The n00b Guide

Very Good

It seemed pretty damn good to me, a great tutorial with most newbies needs. Well done.

Orchidaceae responds:

Thank you.
By the way, you voted 6 on sounds, but I have only a single sound effect -for the buttons! Was that because of my choice to have you listen to your own tracks?

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

ahhhhhhh

Wasted 3 hours of my life on this waste of time game. Damn You

Dogzin - Alarm Tutorial Dogzin - Alarm Tutorial

ok

It was a good tutorial, told you everything you needed to know, the only problem was that it was kinda pointless, as i dont think alot of people will nedd an alarm clock in flash. Good tutorial though.

Dogzin responds:

but ts a skill bulding thing

Rebel inThe Jungle 2 Rebel inThe Jungle 2

maaa

was quite good but i think you really need work on the animation side.Still not to shabby.