:the Composer: :the Composer:

very good

Really was a really special piece of animation, i liked it all. and the ending was truelly inspiring. Well done.

And to Kawelak: You are missing something buddy...

It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

This was really fantastic.

I mean just the music at the beginning with you singing? I was amazed at its brilliance. I am looking forward to this whole heartedly. Good job on the start of something big.

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

Brilliant.

That was the best fbf animation I have seen on Newgrounds or on any animation site I have been on. That was truly brilliant. I salute you.

Well done my good friend, well done.

That's My Fulp 7 That's My Fulp 7

In all honesty I didnt find it too funny.

It just dragged on, no plot, hell there were'nt any jokes really.
But I guess its probably this series' style. It just seemed like making Wade out to be an ass 'cause he wanted a PS3.

Sevenstar is a Pedophile4 Sevenstar is a Pedophile4

Suprisinglly Enjoyable.

I have to say, i usually cant stand these type of collabs, but this, this was enjoyable. I actually found it funny, something that usually goes amis. so well done, the graphics overall were good, the style was very original, the violence wasnt blood 'n guts but it was there, interactivity is obviouse seeing as you choose what to watch and humour well as I said I found it quite funny.

So well done with making a good collab.

PinkyTA Epilogue3: Ending PinkyTA Epilogue3: Ending

Great graphics.

The stylized graphics are damn near brilliant, good character design and the animation is simplicstic yet effective. The sound was the only thing that let you down. If you could get some voice acting down and done then this would easily win a few awards.

Good Job.

SPIRITI-complete movie! SPIRITI-complete movie!

Brilliant

This is brilliant allready, its made me wonder. I really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more.
The graphics were great, noting too fancy as it wasnt needed. The sounds i really enjoyed. The voice acting was clear an sharp and the music i really enjoyed listening too. Good job...

the YuYu the YuYu

Very Good.

I think this is an awfully good flash, but i would like to see you do a flash with more of a plot. But i suppose you dont need one as this style of yours dosnt require it. Still very good.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Very Good

Yeah this was brilliant.....But not 'number 1' brilliant. The graphics are great and all that but I just dont think its the best flash on the site. I suppose its the way of NG good flash comes, it stays No.1 for a few weeks.

Space Goat - Episode 2 Space Goat - Episode 2

Brillaint sound

Brill sound, but to be honest, i mean it wasnt all that funny and the story isnt there. But still, good animation and great voice acting.