5 game Reviews with Responses

BoxFace BoxFace

FUCK YEAH

This is a worth while flash game on all fronts:

Graphics;
Game play;
Awesomeosoty.

10/10

Artic-Fire responds:

thanks, glad you liked it!

Advanced RPG tut Advanced RPG tut

Nice

Nice tut, duuuuuuude. But I dear say theres alot better when than using the v-cam. But anyway its clear and all that. So good job.

West-End-Pro responds:

Ye I know...I really should update it sometime but....blah...

Thnx for the review..

The Way of Flash(Newbs) The Way of Flash(Newbs)

Not Good.

For one: the intro was two long for such a short tutorial. And secondly, the tutorial was too short! There were only three things in this tutorial, three things which have been covered in countless other tutorials. Think about what you doing and then you will be able to realize if its a good idea or not.

sniffy-gerbil responds:

I just wrote what I though others would think helpful and I put it in the way I understould it. We don't want to throught too much things at newcomers at once, it might turn them off!

The n00b Guide The n00b Guide

Very Good

It seemed pretty damn good to me, a great tutorial with most newbies needs. Well done.

Orchidaceae responds:

Thank you.
By the way, you voted 6 on sounds, but I have only a single sound effect -for the buttons! Was that because of my choice to have you listen to your own tracks?

Dogzin - Alarm Tutorial Dogzin - Alarm Tutorial

ok

It was a good tutorial, told you everything you needed to know, the only problem was that it was kinda pointless, as i dont think alot of people will nedd an alarm clock in flash. Good tutorial though.

Dogzin responds:

but ts a skill bulding thing